What is the structural principle of the ball valve
The structural principle of the ball valve is to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, while the multi way ball valve is used to distribute the medium and change the flow direction of the medium. Compared with other valves, the ball valve has the following advantages.
1. The fluid resistance is small, the switch is fast and convenient. As long as the valve rod rotates 90 °, the ball valve will complete the full open or full close action, and it is easy to realize fast opening and closing.
2. The sealing performance of valve seat is good. The sealing ring is made of PTFE, PPL and other elastic materials. The soft sealing structure is easy to ensure sealing, and the sealing force of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
Working principle of ball valve (figure)
3. The valve rod seal is reliable. When the ball valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates rather than moves up and down. The packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing force of the valve stem reverse seal increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
4. Due to the good self-lubricating property of materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene and low friction and wear with the ball, the service life of the ball valve is long.
5. Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and other driving mechanisms can be configured to achieve remote control and automatic operation.
6. The channel in the valve body is smooth and smooth, which can transport viscous fluid, slurry and solid particles.
7. The selected metal seal has excellent sealing performance under high temperature and high pressure conditions.