What method shall be used to cool down during the installation of welded ball valve
When installing the welded ball valve, what is the best way to reduce the temperature? For example, the hot forged metal can be friction welded. Friction welding can also be used for welding of dissimilar metals. It shall be applicable to workpieces with circular cross section and 100mm large diameter.
Ultrasonic welding Ultrasonic welding is also a solid state welding method using mechanical energy as energy. When ultrasonic welding is carried out, under low static pressure, the high-frequency vibration generated by the sound can cause strong crack friction on the joint surface and heat it to the welding temperature to form a joint.
Ultrasonic welding can be used for the welding between most metal materials, and can realize the welding between metals, dissimilar metals and metals and nonmetals.
Welded ball valves are widely used in various fields. Their superior quality and high performance stability are beyond those of ordinary cast steel ball valves. The service life of all welded ball valves is far longer than that of cast steel ball valves.
Technical features of welded ball valve:
1. The valve body structure shall be welded integrally without external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of PTFE sealing ring and spring, which has strong adaptability to changes in pressure and temperature, and will not produce any leakage within the scope of use.
3. The anti leakage structure of the valve stem. There is one PTFE self sealing gasket and one O-ring at the bottom of the valve stem, which is composed of two O-rings and two PTFE gaskets to ensure no leakage.
4. The valve body material is the same as that of the pipeline, so there will be no uneven stress and no extrusion deformation due to earthquake and when the vehicle passes the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The directly buried ball valve can be directly buried underground, instead of building a large valve well, it only needs to set a small shallow well on the ground, which greatly saves construction costs and project time.
7. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The machining accuracy of the sphere is very precise, and the operation is convenient without adverse interference.
10. There are two connection modes: welding and flange.
11. Operation mode: handle, gear (vertical/horizontal)